Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fast & Furious Birthday

This is my super fun 'masculine' birthday card!  I used my computer to print "what does...look like at your age?" on a 5.25x4" white cardstock panel then stamped the 'Fast and Furious' image from my stamp set in between the two lines.  Also in that stamp set is this awesome tire tread border and the slick looking race car!  I stamp the race car in different positions, using a light grey ink, to communicate movement on the race track then I stamped the race car in bright red and popped it up lower and in the center.  I stamped that cool tread as the race track road and in several directions on the card base to create interest on the edge of the card base, below the front card panel.


Inside I stamped this 'jalopy' panel truck, it's all good and happy birthday! I stamped the images in all the colors that make up a traffic light!


I thought this would be a great card to kid around the aging guy in your life!  The supplies are listed and linked below!

CTMH D1541 Fast and Furious Stamp Set
CTMH B1419 Joyful Birthday
CTMH Z2162 Honey Dye Ink
CTMH Z2127 Holiday Red Dye Ink (No longer available)  Use any bright red
CTMH Z2113 Clover Meadow Dye Ink (No longer available) Use any bright green
CTMH Z2105 Black Dye Ink
CTMH 1385 White Daisy Cardstock (2) 5.5x4" for the front & inside card panels
Miscellaneous Blue Cardstock 5.5x8.5" score & fold at 4.25" to create a 5.5x4.25 top fold card base
CTMH 3-D Foam Tape

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta