Monday, August 17, 2015

CTMH Carrier Sheet & MISTI Tutorial

Hi everyone!!

I have a great 'tips & tricks' video to share with you for stamping your Close To My Heart acrylic stamps using the MISTI stamping tool!




If you have any questions after the video please don't hesitate to email me at canadianpapershaper@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Buy your own MISTI stamping tool by clicking here

Buy the stamp set CTMH B1468 Merriest Christmas by clicking here

Please recommend my YouTube Channel to your friends and family for more videos like these: https://www.youtube.com/user/canadianpapershaper  or search canadianpapershaper

Please share my blog with your friends so they to can learn this 😎 trick!  www.canadianpapershaper.blogspot.ca

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta