Friday, May 9, 2014

At the seashore

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I wanted to share a layout about a cruise to St. Lucia, in which I used some great Miss Kate Cuttables files!


I love the .svg files that Miss Kate Cuttables creates!  I used the 'At the seashore' set of .svg files which you can purchase for the very reasonable & very low price of $0.50!  These .svg files can be used with both Cricut Explore & the Design Space program or with the Silhouette die-cutting machines & the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition program.  They are easily downloaded and installed into either of these programs. Her site has so many files to choose from and I'm betting you could find a file for any occasion you are scrapbooking or cardmaking for!  Please check her out, you will be so glad you did!


Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta