Monday, August 19, 2013

The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.

Back today with another layout made with Club Scrap's Rhapsody set March 2007.  I had some fun playing with stencils & using vellum to mute some of the stenciled images.  The brown ink was laid down on plain cardstock through the stencil and once dry covered with vellum.  On the vellum I continued to add the rusty colored ink, again through a stencil, to encircle the brown images showing through.  'it's all good' was also stenciled on.  I put some Fastinater staples on the corner of the photo mats, manually as I don't have the actual 'fastinater tool', just a few staples I inherited.  Stickers & 3D drink were from Carnival Cruise Line Scrapbook at Sea kits (you can purchase 12x12 albums from their website but the actual papers and embellishments are only available on the cruise ships).  The plastic embellishment is from my stash (read as so old I don't remember where I got them or who made them :() and the ribbon slide numbers are from Diecuts With A View but were purchase many years ago (I'm using up my stash :)).


Thanks for letting me share my blog post with you today!

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog