Monday, August 12, 2013

Gettin' Silly in Key West

Thank you for letting me share my blog with you today!

Today's layout is still another from the CTMH May Workshop Deal called Dream Pop!  Best $10 I ever spent!

This layout is based on the pattern Mesmerize in the CTMH Magic instruction book!  Ummm maybe I'm over using it LOL?!?   I really do have the other instructional books but I just can't get enough of this one!

The title is a mix of the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet and the Canvas Alphabet.  The little word captions were actually on one of the 'zip strips' back of the papers informational strip at the bottom of each 12x12 paper.  The 12" x 1/2" strip on the right page layout is also a zip strip.  The round plastic elements 'princess' & 'spirit', the rubber embellishment (Sweet with hearts), the 3 metal expressive words and the flowers were all from my stash so I'm sorry I don't have a company name to give you.  I have made a commitment this year, along with almost everyone I'm sure, to use  4 of what I own to one newly purchased item, and this layout got a dose of that commitment LOL!  The orange polka dot center of the white flower is a piece I broke off of a type of paper clip I found in Staple's last year.  I just took my hubby's pliers and twisted it of, quite easily, then used silicon (Clear Silicone adhesive sealant for glass & ceramic in a yellow tube, I use for paper tole etc) and it is good and stuck!  The profile went down a lot once the 'paper clip' type piece was removed too so I'm not worried about the 'bulk' in the scrapbook.

This is my beautiful daughter and I goofing around in Key West at this great little shop at the pier!  We have such a good time together!




Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog