Monday, July 29, 2013

Come Fly With Me

Thanks for taking a look at my blog today!

Today's layout was made from the Close To My Heart Dream Pop Workshop!  I wasn't sure what to think when I saw this paper and the color combinations but I loved every layout I completed with this workshop!  That is one thing that I love about Close To My Heart, they really open your eyes to new colors, combinations and techniques along with providing great quality products!

This layout was inspired by the "Showtime" sketch in the CTMH Magic instructional book.  If you have ever been stuck for inspiration, pick up these instructional books as you will never run out of ideas!  There are 3 listed now but as of August 1st you will be able to purchase (4) scrapbooking books; Cherish, Imagine, Magic & Reflections, (2) card making books; Wishes & Originals and (2) different volumes of "Make It From Your Heart" which are a mix of scrapbooking & card making.  These books are very reasonably priced, $14.95 each and the "Make It From Your Heart" volumes are only $7.95 each. I find their instructional books so helpful as they offer full color artwork, cutting & assembly diagrams!  I love them!

For this layout I used the awesome zip strips which are the back of the 12x1/2" strip which identifies the paper name & info!  Isn't that cool?  No waste and they look great too! The embellishment flowers, circles & paisley were cut from one of the 12x12 sheets that came in the paper pack so if you don't like busy papers, cut out the elements to embellish your layouts.  The title was spelled with CTMH Color Ready Canvas Alphabet. The canvas takes ink beautifully!



Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog