Monday, July 22, 2013

6x6 Mini Album from Close To My Heart

My brother, Dean Archibald along with his wife Brandi and their son Brandon, went on their very first cruise in February 2013 and they loved it!  Brandi's birthday is was in May and I wanted to make her something she could put some of those vacation photos in to keep on her desk at the office (for those daily 'mini vacation' we have at work everyday when daydreaming LOL).  Close To My Heart makes these fabulous 6x6 Memory Showcase white with chipboard covers and 4 pages inside, so that along with some 'beachy' papers & chipboard embellishments from the Footloose WOTG I made her this gift.
Front Cover
Page 2&3
Page 4&5
 Page 6&7
 Back Cover 

Thanks for dropping in to see my blog today!

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog