Tuesday, May 14, 2013


This is the final project from the Close To My Heart Tommy Workshop on the Go  Can you believe that I made (2) double page layouts, the Bracket Frame Project and had enough left overs to make a card!  That's a lot of mileage for $29.95 and I'm thankful that when I complete a kit I don't have a lot of leftovers either, just one sheet of 12x12" and some 4x4" scraps of cardstock and a few embellishments to use on other projects.  This project also uses your Cricut diecutting machine and the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!  If you are interested in purchasing CTMH products please visit my husband's website by clicking here!

Courtenay loves to dance so the 'Sail Away Party' was right up her ally with all of the line dancing to music played by Carnival's own DJ!  We loved to watch her face light up and hear her happiest giggles as she experienced this vacation!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog