Saturday, May 11, 2013

Bracket Frame Project

Hello friends,

Today I would like to share with you a project I completed today.  This is a 3D shadow box frame from Close To My Heart item Z1797 which you can purchase from my husband's CTMH business.  I know, I'm the scrapbooking so why does HE sell CTMH?  I'm disabled from rheumatoid arthritis and the business of it all was just too much for me, especially because I love on narcotics like morphine, so now my husband sells it and I can just scrapbook for the enjoyment, when my body cooperates and eases my pain :)

The paper kit I used is Tommy Workshop On The Go and the workshop comes with everything you need with the exception of the CTMH Chevron Ribbon.  You will also need the CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge.



Thanks for stopping by today!


Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog