Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snowflakes are falling

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that you stopped by my blog today!  Today's post is for the Just A Scrappin' Design Team Challenge!  The challenge is Snowflakes are falling!  Make a card, LO or project with lots of snowflakes.  Use Stickles, glitter or anything that's shiny! I've been challenging myself to do more scrapbooking and a wee bit less card making so here is my challenge entry!



I had some foam and chipboard snowflakes so the chipboard I covered with a layer of White Gesso to hide that grey look of chipboard, then I covered both the foam and now white chipboard with Stickles glitter glue!  I also dug through my embellishment stash (I'm sure you can all relate at getting lost for hours in our tons of embellishments) and found some small snowflake rivets from years-gone-by and figured this was a great challenge to help me get them used up so you can see I sprinkled them all over the layout.  I also found this great snowflake journal block as a print-and-cut image at the Silhouette Studio Store by Ginny Nilson.  I also purchased the 'Dashing through the snow' phrase by Loni Stevens, then just cut my own 'Blowing' from my computer.

Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog