This is a project for the awesome design team I'm on for Just-a-scrappin!
The project this time was to create a tag and to make sure it had some 'bling' so this is what I came up with...
Snowflakes fall softly
Gather your supplies:
o Shipping Tag – 1 (or 2 if you want to use back of tag to write on)
o Rivet – Snowman
o Chipboard or foam Snowflake covered with Glitter Glue
o Iridescent Ribbon – 14”
o Stamps – CTMH D1480 Snowflakes Sentiment mounted on acrylic block
o Inks – Archival Black
o Distress Stains by Ranger –Dusty Concord, BrokenChina, Picket Fence
o Non stick craft mat
Creating the art:
1. Carefully apply stains to craft mat ensuring no contamination of dauber sponges.
2. Mist your tag with water then put down and pick up tag until the tag is covered
3. Blot off excess and dry with heat tool
4. Stamp sentiment with archival ink
5. Add snowflake, covered with glitter glue and ribbon, with glue dots to the front of tag
6. Set the snowman rivet then add to card base.
NOTE: If you want to use the tag on a gift etc. glue a second 'clean' tag to the back of your tag to give a clean surface to write on, as while you are creating the tag it will become full of ink.
Have a SCRAPtastic day!