Monday, May 7, 2012

Something Old & Something New

Hi Everyone!

I made this layout as part of a challenge for May 5th National Scrapbooking Day.  For the old Cricut Cartridge image cut I used Life's A Beach to make the flower & umbrella embellishment on the lower left page.  For the new Cricut Cartridge image cut I used Close To My Heart - Art Philosophy to make the cool journaling block on the left page, below "Memories".  I also used Printing 101 to make the title.

For me the coolest thing about this layout is the fact that I put 11 pictues on it!!  I am not nor have I ever been a 1 or 2 picture scrapper so it will be a rare occasion for you to see that in my scrapbooks.  I like to scrapbook 1 or 2 double-page layouts about an event/occassion/day and use lots of pictures, that's why I bought a digital camera, a professional Canon photo printer etc, to do just that! One thing that helps me get so many pictures on a layout....CTMH page flaps!  On the left page the pictures of my husband and I are held down with the little button embellishments, and when released open up to show 4 more photos!  Check them out!



Thanks for stopping by my blog and if you want to find out more about the page flaps you can purchase them on my site at www.canadianpapershaper.ctmh.com
Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog