Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paper Flowers Centerpiece

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to share a bouquet of paper flowers and a glass flower pot I made.

I used Mother's Day Bouquet for the flowers which I distressed then build with dimensional foam between the layers.  The layers of foam gave me a great spot to punch a 1/8" hole through and glue the flower onto a wooden kabob scewer.  I then top the flower with a small center to hide the wooden stem.

I used Home Decor to cut vinyl and then etched Create, Hope, Love & a flower and bird onto the large candle holder.  I got a bag of glass beads at my local dollar store portioned them out into 3 sandwich bags and then dropped several drops of alcohol inks into the bag to color the glass beads.  I spread the beads out to dry on paper then added them to my new flower pot (candle holder).  I planted the flowers and they are beautiful and cheery, in my opinion.

Thanks for coming to visit!










Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog