Saturday, January 7, 2012

Tip of the day....
Hi everyone!  I just wanted to share a little tip that I use when I'm designing a layout...I use photo "stand ins".  I typically design my layout and then print & crop my pictures to fit into my layout so I have several pieces of card stock cut into the sizes I can print my photos and I use these to judge what size photos I can fit into my layout.  Once I have figured out where my embellishments, titles, journaling and photos will go I print my photos according to the sizes of the 'stand ins' I used.  The sizes I have made my stand ins are: 8x10, 7x7. 5x7, 5x5, 3 1/2x5, 4x6, 4x4, 3x4, 2x3, 3x3, & 2x2.  Using stand in helps to avoid getting glue, ink, fingerprints etc. on my photos as the very last thing I do is remove the stand ins and lay down my photos!

Hope you find this tip helpful in your scrapping life!
Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog