Friday, October 7, 2011

A wicked wedding card


For this card I used CTMH Art Philosophy to cut the on page 26 for the title in orange than slightly bigger in black.  Then I used Cindy Loo page 58 to cut the cat.  I used Pop up neighborhood page 68 with Accessory feature to cut the fence.  Finally I used Designer Calendar feature Events and button found on row 3 button 9 for the word Wedding.  I used Stretch Your Imagination to cut the Groom (bride was removed by trimming with scissors) with the Blackout feature on but I flipped it on my Gypsy so he would be facing the way I wanted.  I used the August Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart for my stamping needs.  I used Stampin Up Spider Web embossing folder for the background then I added ribbon, bling, beads and tulle to complete.


Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog

Canadian Paper Shaper Blog