Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cricut Circle December Monthly Challenge





This holiday gift is a center piece & Christmas animals with name tags for the Christmas Dinner being hosted by my Sister-in-law this year. I'm submitting this as my monthly challenge entry on the Cricut Circle Blog.

This was our Mother & Daughter craft project for this year! I just love making things with my mother every year, I'm blessed to have my mother living with us so we are able to do many, many project together.

Use at least 2 Cricut Cuts = When it's cold outside - Snowflake

Use a tag = Tags, Bags, Boxes and more - Circle tags on Christmas Animals which will be used as place tags at dinner
Winter Frolic Tag on large snowflake

Use Red = Everywhere LOL, tis the season

Use Ribbon = Gold bows on letters & red ribbon on tags

Use a phrase = Winter Frolic Cartridge - Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours!

Blessings from,

My mother Beverley and myself (Melitta)







Have a SCRAPtastic day!

Blessings,
Melitta

http://www.handcrafterz.com/
info@handcrafterz.com